Hey all!! Welcome to my life!!!
if you want to know further about my experiences, keep reading:)!

HI!!!  my name is Karin Astrid Wibowo. you can call me Astrid. I born at Bandung, Indonesia. My mommy gave birth to me on 21st May, 2002 so I'm currently 15 years old.
  • Talking about birthdays, I have a pretty crazy one in 2006. I was in a play group. I was palying in the playground, all of us were. Do you know a bridge made out of wood? like, yeah not a real bridge, it's a toy. And that bridge was broken, and all of the wood was gone. So its just an empty space, straight to some paving block road. I was standing on the edge, trying to pass the bridge through climbing the fence of that bridge. I didn't see an enormous (compered to me, i was hardly 15kg) girl behind me. Unfortunately, I had no place to hold on, so when she knock me a bit, i fell. Its only 2 meters from the ground, basically.. BUT. I fell with my head banging the iron fence, cheeks draging the paving block. Oh no. I MEAN, COME ONNN!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAYY!
I went to St. Yusup elementary school, and went to St. Aloysius junior high school. Both in Bandung.


now i go to SMAN3 Bandung, like the best school that i can ever been into. i wanted to share to you guys, how do i get in there.
  • everybody always told me that there is a legendary school in Bandung, which is really really hard to get into. because their passing grade is super high. they told me once, that the passing grade even reach 38.5! oh my, its almost impossible for me to get there. i decided to do my best at UN, and challenge myself to get there. i study like crazy for UN, and i got 37.1. it's not the best, but at least it was my best haha.. because it's not so high, doubted that i would have gotten accepted. with ppdb, we can access the list with internet. it was very stressing, and i believe it or not i opened it every 30 minutes lol. I am "that" close to not getting accepted. But, with prayer and hope, I GOT IN!!

i have 1 younger sister, her name is heidy. she is really cute and like.. the best sister you could ever asked for. my mom and dad got divorced in 2013, so we live seperately right now. Lets skip the "not so good part" and get into the fun stuffs. i really like to read, and one of my favorite book is the "harry potter" series. it's the best fantasy story that you will ever found i think haha.. J.K. ROWLING, I SALUTE YOU!!!

 now, basically the thing that everyone uses nowdays, SOCIAL MEDIA!
Follow me on instagram → https://www.instagram.com/karinastridwibowo/
 yeah, that's the preview
Facebook → https://web.facebook.com/karinastridwibowo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story of Turbud 2019