Self Profile


Hi! My name is Karin Astrid Wibowo, and I’m 16 years old. I was born in 21st May 2002 in Bandung. I go to 3 Senior High School Bandung on Belitung Street number 18. My father is Fredznand Freddy Wibowo and my mother is Frida Tjia. I’m currently living with my mother. I am the oldest kid in my family with 1 sister, her name is Adelheid Heidy                                                                                      Wibowo.

In school, I don’t join the school organisation, so I have some spare time to do my hobbies, which are drawing and doing martial arts. 

Don’t wory, it’s not as scary as it seems. I join 3 taekwondo clubs, which are Aloysius Taekwondo Club, LPKIA Taekwondo Club, and ITB Taekwondo Club. But I frequently train at Aloysius and ITB. My highest achievement on taekwondo is probably being second place in Bandung sparring competition. I also joined muaythai club, but I’m not training at the moment because of the obstacle of the schedule and place, but hopefully on June and July I can continue to train. I don’t refer myself as mastering both of them, but I actually loved doing it and learn something new while getting my body to move weekly. 

For drawing, it actually is connected to my goal, which is to be an architect.

Now I’m going to be describing myself by observing my strengths and weaknesses. 
My strength. When doing something I actually passionate about, I don’t get distracted nor to quit easily. I am creative and always seeing things from a different point of view. I’m also responsible for everything that I’ve done, it may not be smart neither right, but I’m always going to be responsible with my decisions. I think my problem through a lot, since I am emotional and the ‘act then think’ kind of person, so I have to rethink my actions and words, and evaluate myself to look for my mistakes so I can be a better person. 
Move on to my weaknesses. I am a procrastinator and bad at time management. I am emotional, sensitive, and stressed easily. I often let my emotions take over my actions, which is not a good thing, because it may lead to misspeaking and misunderstanding. Not really good at socializing will always be my number one problem, besides having a resting mean face, which scares people away. I am forgetful as well, so I have to memorize things by writing it down EVERYWHERE. Post-its are my best friend.
Image result for architecture sketch
My goal is to become an architect, a good one.

I wanted to give people better life opportunities by designing buildings with better quality than the one which mostly existed, and decrease number of people getting harmed, injured, and killed by unexpected disasters, whether it’s by natural disaster or intentional crime. I also wanted to build flats for homeless people and orphan kids, and make a foundation for people who really need it. I want to help people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story of Turbud 2019